

This past Sunday, the 28th, Kennedy turned "The Big One Ohhh". I can't believe she is 10 years old already. My baby girl is growing up so fast. I can't believe I am totally out of the "little girl" stage. It seems like yesterday that Kennedy was 2 years old, my little side kick, and did everything with me. She was a darling baby and child, and made me smile constantly with her cute questions and her cute little voice. She is growing into a wonderful young girl now. I love being Kennedy's mom. She is so fun to talk to and can explain things in a way no one else can. She wants to know details about everything, and she wants to do things the right way. She is an incredible help to me and her teachers rave about her. She is a good sibling, friend, cousin, daughter, and granddaughter. We love you Kennedy!
Since Kennedy's birthday was on Sunday, we started out the celebration on Saturday night and we took her out to eat at TGIFriday's. We had a fun meal and she even got a birthday Sunday...and a song from the waiters...which she cringed from (she does not like to be singled out or be the center of attention...makes her super uncomfortable)Kennedy got this fun new lamp for her room, some clothes, a purse, and some music. She is really into "The Jonas Brothers" right now.
Kinsey decorated the whole kitchen with paper lanterns, balloons, and signs. Kennedy was so surprised in the morning and it looked so cute all day. We spent Sunday going to church and Kennedy and Carver actually performed in the Primary program (and it was beautiful). We had one of Kennedy's favorite dinners (Lemon-pesto pasta with chicken), and went on a family bike ride, and then had cake and ice cream. Kennedy will have a slumber party next week-end with a few friends.

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNEDY!!!!! Is that a lamp for your room??? How cute! Hope you had a great day...and what a great big sister to decorate and make it special!
OK if I would have read the blog first before seeing the cute picture and jumping on to comment then I would see that YES it is a lamp SARA! Hello! :)
AHHHH! So big! I can't believe it. And I can't believe how much I'm missing!! Miss you all :)
Happy Birthday Kennedy!
Carly says Happy Birthday too. She remembers you and loves the lamp you got for your birthday! Sounds like you had fun!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you. Madi and Tyli would be in heaven with all of the cute presents and decorations. It looks like a blast!!
Happy Birthday We love and miss you Kennedy you are such a darling girl, So glad you had a great weekend
Lots of love and miss you!
Post a Comment