Monday, September 29, 2008

Timbercreek spirit!


It was homecoming week for Timbercreek high school. Kinsey and her friends were very involved. They stayed after school countless days preparing a skit for homecoming (they won third place), and they also participated in the homecoming parade. They marched with the Chorus club and danced, sang, and twirled ribbons. Every day at school was a different theme (spirit day, P.J day, etc), and Kinsey and her friends totally got into it. They had a blast at the homecoming game with a big group of friends. Timbercreek won the game. Go Wolves!!!!
Shaina, Kinsey and Savannah. Some of her best friends from church, and now they go to the same high school. Kinsey LOVES that fact.
If you look carefully you can see Kinsey in the parade on the back row. I certainly didn't have the right timing with my camera.
The parade was in our neighborhood "Town Center" which is less than a mile from our house. It was so fun to sit and watch all the high school kids have such a good time, in our own little local neighborhood.
Me, Shaun Von Hack, and Miryam Owens, with our kids...watching for our daughters...and enjoying a perfect fall evening (yes...if you can believe it, it was even a little cool this night).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole Jackson said...

I just can't believe that you are doing that already! High School! So fun for you and her, but also crazy that it feels like you were just there hugh? Especially after having our 20 year reunion. Wow how time flies! We have been going to some of the HS football games this fall and love it. I can't imagine what it will be like when Morgan is actually going with us with her friends! It looked like she had a great time!

Alexa Slaughter said...

Man, I miss homecoming at TC. But I am so pumped for BYU Homecoming! Looks like the girls are getting really involved. So much fun. Spirit week was always one of the greatest weeks of the year, besides Spring Fling dress-up week. Ahhh! Too bad I'm missing all the fun.

Jodi said...

It looks like fun! We celebrated homecoming here too. You'll have to look for it on an upcoming blog. It was a blast.