
Every year when we go to Utah, we make a point to see our good friends that live in Elkridge Utah (near Payson, up on the Mountain). We have been friends with the Stephen's since I was a teacher. Onna and I were teaching partners and we have been friends ever since. Our husbands hit it off and we did many things together as couples and with our kids. Onna and Travis have since divorced, but she remarried a few years back and we sure enjoy spending time with her new husband Glen and his kids. Our kids and the Stephen's kids have been friends their whole lives (Onna and I were both pregnant with our first kids one of the years we taught school together), and even though now we only see them once a year, we enjoy our visit so much. The kids act as if they have never been apart. They live in such an amazing spot, up on the mountain where you can see the entire valley from every view in the back of their house. And then in front, the view is of the mountains and canyon. It is so beautiful and relaxing. The kids love to play outside, jump on the tramp, run around, watch movies and just have fun together. We always spend the night and it turns into a couple of really fun days. Onna and I could always talk for hours, so it is so nice to see her once a year. What wonderful friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment