Monday, September 22, 2008

Carver's first game of the Fall!

Carver has been SO excited to start soccer this Fall. He has been having practices for a couple of weeks, but could not wait for the actual games to begin. He is on the same team as in the spring (The Sharks) with awesome Coach Bobby. Carver is so excited this season because he gets to play with his best buddy Luke Rose. They had their first game Friday night and it was so much fun. I love to watch these cute kids run around the field. They won the game 6 to one, and we had some pretty excited boys on our hands.


There was a score directly after this toss-in. Way to go Carver!
I love how in the picture below, all these little boys are just kicking their little legs, and getting all tangled...looking like they are just trying to be the first one to kick the ball, but notice...no sign of the ball.
Best Buds Luke and Carver enjoying a little rest during half time.
I love the joy on Carv's face just to be giving the final high fives.
Some cute spectators were cheering Carver on. Carver got a huge grin on his face and jumped up and down when he saw that Kinsey was at the game (she came straight from a club meeting at high school). Emma Rose (Luke's sister), is also one of Carver's biggest fans, and best friends...and hopefully future wife (a mom can always dream).




5 comments:

Alexa Slaughter said...

OMG! Emma is Aaaadorable!! I they would make such a cute couple. Honestly, let's hope for it :)

~LisaLou~ said...

Hi Amy!
Thanks for all the comments! (Just kidding!) I started moderating the comments because I can see when someone comments and they don't get lost on old posts. (Did that make any sence?)
I think it is so fun that Luke and Carver are on the same team. I saw Sara's pictures and actually told Sean she must have a new camera, these pictures are great! Then Sara commented that they were yours. You do take beautiful photo's...It only seams natural for you to share another one of your talents and start a business! Good luck. My sister started her own photography business and she is loving it!
Sorry, this is getting long...
Miss you guys! Have a great week,
Lisa

~LisaLou~ said...

Just one more comment...I love your new blog background!
Love ya, Lisa

Jodi said...

Amy, the pictures are amazing!! I love the new camera. Carver looks like an awesome player. He seems like he is lovin it all...as usual.:) Love ya!

Lorraine Roe said...

Carver, that is so cool. I played soccer for a little while in my younger years, good times. Stay active and keep going hard, sports seem normal for you. Then you can focus on football!! Let me know when you have games I would love to come along to watch!!
Clay