Check out my photography blog
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Issues!
Okay, our computer has issues. I have been basically without the Internet for the past four weeks. Our computer needs to be sent into the manufacturer to get some sort of new card...and it will take another couple of weeks before it is up and running. We have an old laptop, but it is too slow to do any blogging on, so I finally came over to my friends house to get a little done. I have so much to blog from this past summer and our trip to Utah, and I have been without a computer. So frustrating. Anyway, I started today, posted a bunch of stuff, and will continue when I can. It may be jumbled and out of order, but I am getting back to it little by little. I have missed so many things about the computer. I guess I really do love technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay stuff! It looks like you had tons of fun. Bummer about your computer(s) though. But I like the posts you've done so far. Keep it coming! lol. Love you, and miss you lots!
Post a Comment