I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE ALL OF THESE WOMEN (AND MORE) IN MY LIFE. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH, TEACH ME THINGS, AND UPLIFT ME.
Check out my photography blog
Friday, September 5, 2008
Annual Girls Night Out!
I LOVE GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Every year when I am visiting in Utah, me and my mom, my sisters, my sister in laws, and my grown nieces have a fun little girls night out where we go to dinner and a movie. We always do it at Gateway Plaza in Salt Lake. It is one of my favorite summer family traditions (though I say that about a lot of things...cause I love it all).
This year we ate at Rumbi Grill, then saw the movie "Mama Mia". But the best part of the night is always all the talking and laughing we do. And if you know my sisters...and me...then you know that we can TALK. It is so fun to be together once in a while without the kids all around.
This year Kinsey graduated to "Girls Night out". She has never come with us before, and it was fun to have her along this year. This is Kinsey and Alexia, her 18 year old cousin. They are so close and spent a lot of the vacation together.
Front row: my sister Wendy, my sister Brenda, me, My mom. Back row: My sister in Law Jodi, my sister in law Colleen. We missed my sister Linda who also lives and Florida and didn't make it out to Utah this summer, and we missed quite a few grown nieces ....and niece in laws (one was about to give birth...and some of them live out of state)
The cousins (well, a few of them). Kinsey 14, Martsie 20, Melissa 22 (just graduated from BYU Idaho...can't believe it), Joy 14, and Joanne 32 (Joanne is my oldest niece and she actually has kids some of my kids ages...and yet, she still looks like she could fit in with these young girls. She is more like a sister than a niece)
I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE ALL OF THESE WOMEN (AND MORE) IN MY LIFE. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH, TEACH ME THINGS, AND UPLIFT ME.
I AM SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE ALL OF THESE WOMEN (AND MORE) IN MY LIFE. THEY MAKE ME LAUGH, TEACH ME THINGS, AND UPLIFT ME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment