Check out my photography blog
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Some time together
John's birthday was on December 30th. Many years this ends up being too busy of a time to really do much extra for his birthday, and this year was no exception. I actually had a wedding shoot for the whole day and night of his birthday...which I even made him help me with (he really is an excellent assistant). But to make up for that, we went away together for a night a few days earlier. My parents were wonderful to watch the kids for the night and to entertain them. Pretty sure they didn't miss us at all. John and I had a wonderful time relaxing and enjoying each other. I'm so thankful for this boy of mine and it was perfect to be able to spend some time alone with him. He always makes birthdays so special for me, so it was fun to whisk him away at a time that he didn't think we would fit it in. LOVE YOU BABE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment