Monday, January 17, 2011

DECEMBER: Christmas is coming


As Christmas was approaching us this past season, there was much anticipation in the Lopez home. But as much as I vow to have a "calm" Christmas season every year, and get things done early so I can enjoy things...it just never seems to work out. At the beginning of December I felt like I had so many things on my plate, but at the same time was so excited for the season. I am a total fan of Christmas. It is MY FAVORITE holiday for sure. I love everything about it. Mostly the spirit that I feel the whole season. To know that people around the whole world are celebrating the birth of our Savior, is so amazing and wonderful to me.

This year, we knew that my parents were coming to visit for two whole weeks. We wanted to be able to enjoy their visit and do all of our fun Christmas traditions with them. But...before we could get to that place of relaxation and fun, I had quite a few things to get done, and most of those things had to do with JEWELRY, or PHOTOGRAPHY. So, November and the first part of December, I lived, ate, and drank jewelry and made enough jewelry to fill my living room to the brim. I had some great new designs and my December party was highly successful. I also had many photo shoots through out November and all of December. As busy as these things make me, I am SO thankful for a way to bring in extra income for our family, and also thankful that I get to do things that I am passionate about. Especially the photography. Check out my photography blog to see some of families that I worked with through this season. www.amylopezphotography.blogspot.com. During the season we also enjoyed many holiday chorus concerts as Kinsey and Kennedy performed at their schools and at Disney.

No comments: