
Oh how these two boys love their Grandpa. My Dad has this gift for being able to get on a childs level and truly play "with" them. They made up silly words, talked in silly voices (my dad is a master at this...ever since I was a small child), told silly jokes, and laughed and laughed.

Of course we had to take my parents to our neighborhood park to show them the giant Christmas tree that we walk or drive by each day. I love Christmas and love all the decorations. Guess I am a sucker for a big Christmas tree.


Most of our days consisted of...sleeping in, maybe going out for a walk or a run, going out to lunch and doing some shopping, doing crafts with Grandma, baking with Grandma, maybe going to see a movie or watching a movie at home, walking around some fun Christmas spots, etc. etc. etc. ...and it was perfect and wonderful.

Of course we had to take my parents to our neighborhood park to show them the giant Christmas tree that we walk or drive by each day. I love Christmas and love all the decorations. Guess I am a sucker for a big Christmas tree.


Most of our days consisted of...sleeping in, maybe going out for a walk or a run, going out to lunch and doing some shopping, doing crafts with Grandma, baking with Grandma, maybe going to see a movie or watching a movie at home, walking around some fun Christmas spots, etc. etc. etc. ...and it was perfect and wonderful.




No comments:
Post a Comment