Monday, March 30, 2009

The life and times of Cooper's CARS

Cooper loves the movie "Cars". I think that in his little 2 year old mind, he believes that all his cars are alive, and have the right to a life of their own. Daily I find proof of this. We have a little bin of match box cars and other small cars, and Cooper will carry it with him around the house, and then I will find things like this...all the time...daily. You know, cars are people too...and sometimes they need a mini-van to take care of their transportation needs. I may need to address some safety issues with Coop, but at least he is providing his cars with their basic needs.

If you were a car, would you want to just be thrown in a box, jumbled around, and never have any kind of order in your life? Cooper makes sure that his cars have order, at least a few times a day, as he lines them up for inspection...or maybe they are at a drive-in. I don't know...he doesn't let me in on any "cars" secrets. I just have to investigate myself.

Again, more order, or maybe in line for McDonalds drive through. Who knows. Only Cooper I guess.

I love it that my cute little man can be entertained so easily. Hours of enjoyment...and I'm sure he has happy cars.

1 comment:

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Cars are so fun! Cooper we love and miss you little guy Kisney and Amy have so much fun in Utah!