Friday, March 6, 2009

Photography Blog

So I have finally started a photography blog. Well, I started it a while ago, but I finally have a good amount of photos on it. I know that photography is just beginning to become more than a hobby for me, but a lot of people have been asking me if there is a place they can go to see some of my work. I figure this photography blog will be a good place to post some of my past work, as well as my more recent photo-shoots as they happen. This blog will always be a work in progress as I post recent shoots, and any older photos I find. This way, when I have someone that is interested in my photography, they can see what I do, what some of my favorite locations are, and what my experience has been. I seriously feel weird about doing this sort of "look at my stuff" kind of thing when I know I am just kind of starting out, have so much to learn, and not in the same league as most professional photographers...but, for my humble following, and for those who have asked...this can work as sort of a portfolio. So if you want to take a look, there will always be a link from this blog in the upper right hand corner. The blog address is www.amylopezphotography.blogspot.com , and the blog is called "amyIMAGES".

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You are the coolest, most super-talented sister-in-law ever! I love the pics on your blog! Way to go!