Friday, March 6, 2009

Kraft-Azalea Park with Grandma

During the boat tour, the guide pointed out this neat park with huge old trees. It looked like a great new location for photoshoots, so I wanted to check it out. We asked the boat guide for directions and we headed over there and let Cooper run around for a while. I was right...great location for a shoot. Wish we had had all the kids with us.
Cooper is laughing because Grandma kept tickling him. He wanted more and more.


Seriously!!! How cool are these trees? And I wonder how old.

Miracles of miracles...Cooper has begun to pose for me. He used to run from the camera, now he kind of likes it. Yea! I love this shot of he and Barbara.

I love these shots of John and his mom. I think they both look so young. Good genes I guess.

No comments: