Sunday, October 26, 2008

HSM 3...A fan, and proud!

Okay, I have no problem admitting that I am a High School Musical Fan. Proud of it. Why not. Me and the girls have loved watching the first two movies numerous times, (Carver loves the movies too), and we were very excited for the 3rd one to come out. I love anything that is full of dancing and singing, fun costumes, and a little Utah scenery. Plus, I love having something that me and the girls get excited about together. I told Kinsey that she could have a little HSM 3 party last night, and that I would take her and her friends to the movie. I love it that Kinsey is the kind of girl that loves this kind of stuff...and isn't too cool for it. So Kinsey invited a few friends, including her guy friend Clay (gotta love a well rounded boy that can play football, or the piano...and is up for a movie night with the girls). I invited my BFF Sara, and Kennedy came a long as well. We had pizza at our house first and then headed to the movie. Such a fun night, and we all loved the movie. Me and Sara especially loved listening to all the girls sigh when Troy Bolton would come on the screen. Kennedy was more concerned about the lack of "rule following" in the movie ( Why was Troy walking right into the school late at night and not getting in trouble? Why are they dancing on the roof instead of heading to class...and why would Troy and Gabriella stop and sing to each other during a basketball game?...all valid questions...yet i have no real answers), but I know she loved it. She is just my "literal" girl when it comes to movies.
Savannah, Keriann, Kinsey, Savannah, Veronica, and Clay

Okay, now we can see a smile from clay. Five cute girls...not a bad situation to be in.



Mommy and girls ready to hit the movies.
Oh...and I have one more adventure to add to this story. We went to a pretty late showing of the movie, and on our way home (around midnight), I got a flat tire. So I had a bunch of kids in my car and felt so bad that they got home so late. Anyway, John had to come and save us...and I don't think I got to bed until around 2:00 a.m. Not the best idea the night before a Triathlon...but it worked out just fine (Tri-post soon).
I'm glad I have such fun daughters that love to party with their mom.

7 comments:

Alexa Slaughter said...

Sounds like you had a ton of fun! There are two guys in my FHE group who actually went to East High. John, one of the guys, went to the movie last night with a bunch of his friends from (that) high school. He said his picture is supposed to actually be in the movie.

So, considering I've never seen either of the movies all the way through, I think I might have to track someone down out here who has them.

And why the heck wouldn't Clay want to go see HSM? It's like his favorite movie EVER! Hahahaha. Even if he wasn't going with 5 cute girls, he would see it on his own! lol

<3 ya Clay.

Amy said...

Yes Alexa...You're right. Clay is a closet lover of HSM. I told him that his future wife is going to love that whole well rounded part of him.

Craskey said...

Ha ha. clay WOULD go see something like that :) an upgrade from the wiggles at least... Actually since everyone is coming clean I too went and saw the movies this weekend. Although my academy friends ridicule me for that. It was either that or a bunch of R-rates gory, depressing movies. I like to leave the movies HAPPY and RE-ENERGIZED. Not wanting to vomit.

Clay has like a goatee!!! ha ha that's hilarious. and his hair has grown back..I'm so jealous. Plus he went to the movies with all the ladies. Oh boy, he is taking on my legacy.

Well Sister lopez its sad to hear that poor Carver is getting corrupted with girly movies at such a young age. It's too late for clay and me but he still has a chance. ANd it's good to hear that kennedy has some good common sense :)

Jodi said...

Sounds like so much fun! I would have totally been there! They are such fun movies. Who can resist singing and dancing? I can't wait to see it too.

Lorraine Roe said...

Don't be hating Chris. What legacy have you left? I don't follow, I lead. Sister Lopez, Carver is fine. Me and Chris watched girly movies growing up and we're fine, right?(don't answer Sister Lopez, I'm hurt enough emotionally) I would go see it by myself, like Chris said, there is nothing else good or appropriate. What's with craskey Chris. You totally stole it from my denotation CROE. I wouldn't say I am a close lover HSM, more like an aquaintance. I asked those same questions Kennedy.
The one and only,
CROE

Savannah Raskey said...

aww!! aren't we so0o0o cute!!! hehe.. those were some good times.. oh and clay btw chris had craskey waaaaaaaaay before you made up ur litle croe :p

Lorraine Roe said...

Don't even go there Savannah, aka meaney pants. I definetly never heard chris say that ever, until i would write CROE in all my e-mails to chris. plus CROE sounds better than craskey. What is a craskey? Good times was the other day.

The beginning and the end, alpha and omega (just the name, not comparing myself to God)

CROE