Emma and Gavin Rose came to spend a day with me and Coop this week. Sara, their Mom, cut her foot really bad and had to have stitches (feel better Sara). We had such a fun day , and Cooper loves them both so much. Gavin is exactly one month older than Cooper. Sara and I were pregnant together and delivered at the same hospital, with the same doctor, 4 weeks apart. So Cooper and Gavin are together A LOT, but it has not been until recently that they really noticed that the other one was around. Now Cooper gets so excited to see Gavin and they really play so cute together. I think Coop has a crush on Emma, because he just wants to hug her every time he sees her (it is my plan that one of my boys ends up with Emma...it might be a competition for her heart). Anyway, I thought these pics were so cute of them, so I thought I would post them.
Check out my photography blog
Thursday, October 30, 2008
A day with friends
Emma and Gavin Rose came to spend a day with me and Coop this week. Sara, their Mom, cut her foot really bad and had to have stitches (feel better Sara). We had such a fun day , and Cooper loves them both so much. Gavin is exactly one month older than Cooper. Sara and I were pregnant together and delivered at the same hospital, with the same doctor, 4 weeks apart. So Cooper and Gavin are together A LOT, but it has not been until recently that they really noticed that the other one was around. Now Cooper gets so excited to see Gavin and they really play so cute together. I think Coop has a crush on Emma, because he just wants to hug her every time he sees her (it is my plan that one of my boys ends up with Emma...it might be a competition for her heart). Anyway, I thought these pics were so cute of them, so I thought I would post them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment