Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photo shoot FUN!

Taking pictures is just about one of my all time favorite things to do. I have been playing around with photography for years, but recently I got a nice new digital SLR, and so I have been doing a lot of family shots and portraits for my friends and their kids. I just love it. In the past couple of weeks I have had some really fun photo shoots, and I just had to post some of the cute pics (with their permission of course). These families are darling and I really loved photographing them.

First was the Rediske family. Andrea, Chris, Ethan, Peter, and Zachary. Good friends of ours. Darling family, great friends, highly photogenic. I took these at a little forested board walk that is in my neighborhood. Such fun. Thanks for the business guys!


Next were the Mann children. We took these shots out at Fort Christmas, and it turned into such a fun little outing with the kids. These kids (William and Caroline) were such fun to photograph.




The cuteness never stops.

4 comments:

Alexa Slaughter said...

Ok... You are officially recruited to be my wedding photographer! I just wish it was soon. :) lol. I want gorgeous pictures to put up! Hahaha.

Amy said...

I was already going to offer...when the time comes. Bridals and wedding. But you have YEARS to have fun before all that marriage business. When you come home to visit I will take your picture just for fun.

Andreared said...

Yes, we are so adorable... :) We've had some people comment on your pics on Chris's facebook -- we need to get your business cards to spread the word!

Jodi said...

Awesome Amy! What talent. :) I am so jealous of your camera. Hope your having tons of fun.