Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kennedy's field trip to St. Augustine

Last week Kennedy got to go on a field trip to St. Augustine Florida. It is about two hours north of us. It was an all day trip, and they didn't return home until around 6 p.m. Unfortunately, I was home with a sick toddler and I did not get to join in the fun, but Kennedy had a great time. St. Augustine is one of our favorite spots in Florida. It is the oldest city in the country and has incredible history and many different influences. Great architecture, a cool fort, neat history, and beautiful old houses.
Kennedy enjoyed the Fort, the oldest school house, and walking around the town.
I wish I could have been there with her. What a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cute Kenna!! Looks like fun. I hate it when sick kids get in the way of a good time. She looks darling.