
What have I been doing lately? Only this! Well, at least that is what I need to be doing...but pesky things like laundry, homework, dinner, grocery shopping, dirty floors, dirty kids, and my taxi services seem to be getting in the way. My big Christmas jewelry party is on the 20
th and I still have lots to do to be ready. And yes...this may look like total chaos for a work space...but it works for me.
5 comments:
I know you totally have time for this (not) but you need to take pictures of everything and e-mail them to me so I can buy some stuff!!! LOL. I won't be home until the 23rd at the earliest, unfortunately. Can't wait to see you though.
I can't wait to buy, buy, buy!!!
I wish I could just hop on over and buy some new necklaces! I am in desperate need of new jewlery! Everything looks so great. Good luck and have fun!
Looks amazing!! I wish you had a website or were on Etsy so I could buy some. I'm in desperate need for your cute jewelry! Seriously. How can I buy some?! :-)
Marea, I will send you a web album sometime next week, and you can choose from that if you want. I might also post some on Etsy. I will let you know.
Post a Comment