We sure love our lives in Florida, and who knows if we will live here forever, so I am really wanting to document some of our simple happy moments here. Especially how much we enjoy our friends, and how much we enjoy our wonderful mild winters. We had a great campfire last month with the Dowdy's in their yard. When I say yard...I mean very large piece of beautiful land. I had been doing a photo shoot on their property (which was a perfect spot), and when I finished, my family showed up and we spent the February evening with good friends, around a campfire, eating smores and setting of some fireworks. Only in Florida. Awww.
"Mason, stop looking like a zombie. Are you alive?"
Here are a few of the shots I took earlier that evening in the Dowdy's beautiful yard. A lovely maternity shoot. More on my photography blog www.amylopezphotography.blogspot.com. Thanks Stef and Chris for the use of your yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment