Friday, February 17, 2012

Cooper [now 5 years old]

My little man...now FIVE YEARS OLD. I can't really stand it!  I told him that he was not allowed to go above 4, but I guess he betrayed me. Ugh...how do you let you baby grow up?  It seriously kills me, but he is so darn fun, and so darn cute...that I guess I can handle it. We had the pirate party on a Saturday, and we had taken some pics of the party with a backdrop.  After his party, he was anxious to get out and play with his new flag football set.  Well...I bribed him to let me take a few pics of him first (since we kind of have a tradition of doing this on his birthday).  So I did this all in the matter of minutes.  Apparently the boy has some skills.  He has learned well from his mother and now just knows how to bust out those poses. He was cracking me up. So yes...I will now post far too many pictures of my boy.  But who the heck cares?  Right? 












Things I love about my five year old Coop:


He is just so dang funny.  Alway coming up with a crazy dance move, a silly face, or something funny to say.  


Today he asked me if Jesus created the world. I told him yes, but with Heavenly Father's guidance.  Cooper asked me if Heavenly Father was the boss of Jesus. After we established that they are pretty much a team, and that Jesus loves doing what Heavenly Father wants him to, cooper says to me, 
"Mom, when heavenly Father told Jesus to create the earth, I bet Jesus just said, 'LET'S GET THIS THING DONE"!  


He can spend up to an hour doing Wii "Just Dance 3".  


He tries so hard to keep up with his big brother that he is going to be an AWESOME football player someday.


His raspy deep voice.  Seriously...it should be on commercials.  Along with that lisp...he could be making us some big bucks. Too bad he is SO DANG SHY around people he doesn't know. 
I love how much he still loves me.  Always makes sure to give me enough kisses each day. 


His ability to navigate john's iphone far better than I can. 


I love this boy so much. Happy Birthday Cooper.



1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

Handsome, handsome, handsome! He is so grown up! Oh I miss that kid, as does Gavin who is still constantly talking about him!