Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yo Ho Ho Ho

 Yo Ho Ho Ho, a Pirate's life for me.  Well...for Cooper at least.  For Cooper's 5th birthday party, he wanted a pirate party. We had a "amazing race"style treasure hunt, complete with tasks and clues.  We had "pin the treasure on the map".  We had a surprise visit from "the Dread Pirate John".  I think we achieved as much of the "pirates life" as we were going to get for one day.  Whew!  But we had so much fun and the kids seemed to love it. Most importantly, Cooper loved it.  











                                           The SURPRISE VISITOR, The dread pirate John!
(Okay...I must say...John did a great job with this. I basically sprung this idea on him the day before, and he ran with it.  He even gave the kids sword fighting lessons. Hmm. I think I like Pirates more than I thought :)


No comments: