Check out my photography blog
Thursday, February 16, 2012
Just a boy, his mom, and a very famous mouse
What could be better than a whole day at the most magical place on earth...with a little boy as cute as this! Well, about a month back, Cooper and I had so much fun on our special date to Disney. I had a couple of free tickets to Disney and I wanted to go with Cooper. Honestly, even though we live so close to this magical place, the kid has not been since he was pretty small, and since we don't have season passes anymore, we don't get to go very often. So, Cooper has been "earning" his ticket by getting smiley faces for being positive and helpful (Which means it took a bit of time to earn). We had been waiting for the perfect day to go (which means we have been waiting a long time). Finally, in the middle of December, we picked a day. Before all the Christmas vacationers descended upon Disney, and far enough into the season that it was not too hot. Cooper skipped pre-school and we high tailed it to the park...and WE HAD SUCH A GREAT DAY! We got there the minute the gate opened and that kid did not give up until we were kicked out that night. In the first two hours we just ran from ride to ride and had literally no lines. Cooper got to ride everything he wanted...multiple times. What was his favorite? The Speedway. We went on it five times. The lines got a bit longer, but most rides were still only about 10 minutes. What a great day. How fun to just be with my little guy all day long. He just talked my ear off, asked me 20 billion questions that I think I made answers up for, and was in the best mood. We had such a wonderful time. Of course I was tired by about 1:00 p.m., but I pushed on for the boy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment