Check out my photography blog
Thursday, May 5, 2011
All dressed up
Recently our church had a Spring Formal for the kids in this area. It was not really a thing where kids took dates, but it was a chance for them to all get dressed up and have fun. They asked me to do the photography, and though I am not really an "indoor/light kit" sort of photographer, it is always fun to be a part of this kind of thing. John and I got our hands on some lights, John came and set up the lights and all the technical stuff, and my friend Rachel helped me with the backdrop and the photography. I love seeing all the kids having a great time in such a great environment. Such good kids. And I have to admit...my daughter looks SO CUTE!!!!
And also, the same month, both my girls attended an Etiquette dinner for the youth at our church. Another chance to get all dressed up and dance a little. They had a nice dinner, learned how to have good conversation, and enjoyed a really great night. And again...looked so cute.
Carver sneaked in after his cub scout meeting and got right in the middle of things. Little stinker...but it was so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment