Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

These four kids. They bring me a million moments of joy and laughter.  They bring me concern, frustration, and heart ache. They give me a sense of eternity and unity. They provide me with the full life that I have always dreamed of.  They are the result of wishes, dreams, and prayers. They are a blessing.  So Thankful to be a mother!
















John and the kids spoiled me for the whole week-end.  Canoeing and a picnic on Saturday.  A nice dinner out Saturday night. Lovely gifts and attention on Sunday (they gave me a Kindal...Yay!)  and they made my mothers day wish come true. I simply wanted photos with my kids.  No complaining about it.  Just a quick photo shoot. John took the pics and the kids were good, and I love the result. i look at each picture and see my children's personalities. 


 Such an amazing husband ... spoiled me all day

We had dinner at the Roses house and had a wonderful afternoon. Kinsey, Kenna, Matt, and John made the food and cleaned up.  




No comments: