To see more of "Sissa's" shoot, and her family, go to my photography blog. www.amylopezphotography.blogspot.com
Check out my photography blog
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Dreaming
This darling little girl is Elisa Galloway. We are good friends with her family. Ever since this child was born, she has stolen my heart. I was able to take some fun photos of "Sissa", (as we all call her affectionately), while we did her family's Christmas shots. I just have to tell a story about her. She is 4 years old and Cooper just adores her...but apparently, she has eyes for Carver (news to me)...who is 7...and a friend of her older brother. As I was taking her picture, I put her up in this little arch way and I told her that she looked like a princess. She immediately agreed with me, with much excitement in her little voice, and then she started to look around fervently. She said, "Can Carver see me? Where is Carver? CARVER! I need him to see me. Can he see me look like a princess? Can he see me? CARVER....I look like a princess...come and see me". Carver was at that very moment wrestling Sissa's two brothers on the grass...I'm sure getting them very dirty (maybe not such a good idea bringing him along on the shoot). Anyway, I thought it was just the cutest thing I had ever seen. So I entitled this shot "DREAM", but it should say..."Dreaming of my prince...Carver". And she truly is a little princess. I could take her picture all day.


To see more of "Sissa's" shoot, and her family, go to my photography blog. www.amylopezphotography.blogspot.com
To see more of "Sissa's" shoot, and her family, go to my photography blog. www.amylopezphotography.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH my gosh those are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Too cute!
Post a Comment