Last week, my week did not start out so great. I did not want the vacation to end, I wanted to avoid "real life", the weather had turned ridiculously cold here, and everything seemed kind of grim. Well, by helping a friend find answers to a question, applying those answers to my own life, searching the scriptures, finding joy in the simple things, contributing to my new blog my sister in law started...with daily thoughts and pics( "slight of thougth"), having a late night movie and a good long talk with a girlfriend of mine (until 2 a.m. thank you Sara), having fun with the young women on youth night at church, attending the temple two times, kissing my two year olds cheeks, spending time with friends, watching a young priesthood holder baptize his little brother, spending time with my kids, having a date with my husband, talking to my Dad on his birthday, chaperoning a youth dance, listening to wonderful talks in church, and seeing Kinsey's reaction when I made her favorite meal on Sunday (Cafe Rio style burrito bar),...the week turned out to be wonderful and full of hope. I am grateful for a week full of hope! I couldn't resist taking these pictures at the temple. It was chilly, but beautiful when I came out one afternoon. I love the temple.
The LDS Orlando Florida Temple
3 comments:
You always see the good in everything. Can I be more like you puhlease! I love the temple pictures. The columns and water are my favorite!
Great shots! Temple pictures are my absolute favorites and yours are breathtaking! I love you!
Hi Amy, I just love you. You are a great person! Your new family pictures are so beautiful. Hope all is well.
Love, Lisa
Post a Comment