We had such a wonderful Christmas this year. The spirit and joy and love abounded and we were able to do so many fun things as a family, and it was HEAVEN not having the kids on a schedule, not worrying about homework, and just relaxing a little (in between parties, school programs, holiday baking, jewelry making, and many photo shoots).
Christmas Eve
Cooper found a new use for his and Carver's "stocking"
I love the look on Cooper's face as he ran in to see what Santa brought him. Cooper brought us all joy this year. His little laugh, his excited face, and his non-stop jabbering about Santa... and Grandma...was so cute to hear.
I had to post a picture of this blanket. My friend Stefanie Dowdy makes and sells these gorgeous "minky" blankets. Unbelievably soft. Tons of colors and patterns. She and I did a trade this year (blankets for photography), and the blankets were a huge hit. She makes baby sizes, security blankets, and these big ones. I will have to put a link to her website on my blog. Her stuff is AMAZING.
We went to the town of Celebration the day after Christmas to enjoy dinner, the lights, and most of all...THE FAKE SNOW. What can I say...we have no other options for snow. The kids loved it. They felt like they were in a winter wonderland as they got covered in...suds basically.
This amazing house was a fun destination of Christmas night. I have never seen more lights on one house. There were little paths to walk around, and displays in the windows, and it was delightful.
1 comment:
Ohhh! I want a slice of your Christmas! Honestly, I don't think Jon could live without snow. But now that I know they make it fake where you live it wouldn't be so bad! Actually it would be pretty awesome because we would be with you. Someday...
Post a Comment