Well, we worked it all out. My amazing friend, Rachel Mann, stepped in for me. Rachel has assisted me on occasion with photo shoots and she does such a great job. She really has a good eye and was able to capture us looking natural and happy... even in between all the complaining and eye rolling that was going on with my children. Family picture day never really brings out the most loving feelings from them. Considering I also took this opportunity to take individual pictures of the kids (I will post those soon), this long day turned out okay. Rachel was even good enough to stay at this location with me and help me with another photo shoot I had that day. Thanks Rachel!!!

I just love this picture below. Carver truly looks like he is board to tears...so tired of doing this...and wondering when all the "kissy" business is going to end. Sadly for him, this was towards the beginning of the shoot. He was a pretty good sport though.

I just love this picture below. Carver truly looks like he is board to tears...so tired of doing this...and wondering when all the "kissy" business is going to end. Sadly for him, this was towards the beginning of the shoot. He was a pretty good sport though.
And I love the shoe pic. Sometimes a cute pair of shoes and a great pair of jeans can make a girl have the best day ever. Am I right?

Lopez family "captured" on film (well on a memory card at least). Sigh of relief...until next year that is :)
5 comments:
Cute, cute pictures!! You all look so great. I wish I lived by you so you could get some pictures of our family. I would love that! Maybe sometime. Hope all is well with you guys.
Love these. I have so many favorites, and aren't family pictures the worst? I LOVE taking them and I LOVE the results, but when its MY family having their picture taken?...well, lets just say there are plenty of things my family would rather do. BUT I think it gets escalated when you are the family of a photographer.
These are beautiful! Kudos to Rachel! The location is perfect too..is it Rollins?
SUCH CUTE pictures! I love ALL of them! Especially the shoes :)
Hey Amy,
Cute pictures! Ridge is thinking about doing flag football and he saw the pictures of Luke and Carver and decided it will be fun after all! Yeah!
We're having our own version of Florida tropical storms in our area tonight. 60 mph winds and heavy rain. We're supposed to get more rain this week than we got the whole year last year. Only problem is AZ isn't equiped for this much rain. Should be interesting!
Love you guys,
Lisa
Post a Comment