Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Jewelry Party

A week ago I had my spring jewelry party. I only have two parties a year here in Florida, so it was a big deal. Thankfully...all my friends love jewelry and love to shop...so they look forward to the party. It ends up being a really fun girls night out. My house is usually packed. The month before my party was just crazy. I spent hours and hours making this jewelry, and it kind of takes over my life. But now I have had a succesful party, and I will sell some more jewelry in Utah, so it is all worth it. I figured this time I made about 150 necklaces, 60 bracelets, and over a hundred earrings to add to my already existing stock. I wanted to be well stocked for the summer, but it was hard work. Luckily, I love coming up with designs, and I love making the jewelry. It is fun to see so many people I know (and don't know) walking around in "Amy Lopez" jewelry.












To view more of my jewelry, check out some of my designs on my web album

http://picasaweb.google.com/amyinorlando/AmySJewelry

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Florida Roses said...

I love your jewelry! I get compliments on it all the time! I think I told you this before, I am so grateful you moved into the ward because before you came I owned one necklace that I wore with everything! Now I had to go buy a jewelry holder to hold all my millions of necklaces and bracelets and earrings! Thanks to you!
Love,
Sara

Nicole Jackson said...

I want you to move back here so I can have some of that Amy Lopez jewlery! I have a feeling that will never happen! When are you going to be in Utah? I am going to call you this week b/c we are going there the first week in July, maybe we can hook up?

~LisaLou~ said...

Hey Amy,
Do you do mail order? I miss your jewelry parties. They were such a fun "event"! You are so talented! I get lots of compliments on my A.L. jewelry as well! I'll just have to tell you my colors sometime and send you a check and you can pick something fun out for Carly and me!
Kennedy looks like she has so much fun dancing! She looks just like you in the picture of you two!
Beautiful girls!
Have a great week! Love ya, Lisa