Okay, you just have to watch this cute video of Carver. Recently I attended Carver's field day at school. I couldn't help but notice that the girls couldn't stay away from him. No matter where he was, all the girls would follow him, tease him, or just want to hang out with him...and he didn't seem to mind. Though I know he loves hanging with "the boys", Carver has also told me in a matter of fact way that all the girl like him and they spend their recess trying to catch him. I asked him why and he said, "Well, I guess it is because I am so cute". I agree with these girls. I am also pretty in love with my little blond cutie.
1 comment:
I don't know if I can show this video to Madi. (She might get jealous!) She adores Carver, along with the rest of us! He is so dang cute!
Jodi
Post a Comment