Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kinsey's first Dance

Kinsey got to go to her first church dance since she is now 14. And even better...I GOT TO GO TOO. (fun for me...probably a little annoying for her...but she was a great sport). Since I work in the Young Women's program, I got to be a chaperon, and it was such a fun experience to get to be at this dance with Kinsey. She has A BLAST and danced almost every dance. She is an old pro already. All the kids in our ward really have a great time together at these dances and it was fun to see them all enjoying themselves so much. Above is a picture of Kinsey with Keriann Roe, and Savannah Raskey.

One of the many many line dances that they do. The kids love it. Cupid shuffle, Cotton Eye Joe, the electric slide (hello...I did that one at dances) and many others. Very fun.

Kinsey and Clay Roe doing a little swing dancing.

All the kids seemed to have a great time.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Florida Roses said...

OK I LOVE IT! Kinsey it makes me want to be young again and go to the dances. Dances were a huge highlight in my teenage years! I'm glad you loved your first dance! Cute, cute, cute!
Love,
Sara