Monday, December 31, 2007

Santa came to Florida

Excited kids, Christmas p.j.s from Grandma Fulks, ready to hang their stocking and head for bed. I made these stockings last Christmas, when I was still pregnant with Cooper. I made Cooper's little stocking and remember it hanging on the hook last year...being so excited to meet him. It was so fun to have him with us this Christmas. He didn't really know what was going on, but he sure loved the paper and the boxes.

The kids all had a great Christmas day. We spent it all alone... in our pajamas, doing whatever we wanted. It was heaven. The kids didn't even come down until around 8:30 or 9:00 (we have trained them well). We did the whole present thing, then had our traditional Christmas brunch which includes breakfast casserole, and monkey bread. We lazed around watching movies, taking naps, and enjoying new gifts. We talked to our families on the phone, and even made a call to my sister Linda on our new "web cam" that she gave us. We gave one to both grandparents, so we should all be set up soon. We love things that make us feel closer to family. We are very grateful for such a nice Christmas day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole Jackson said...

It looks like you had a great holiday! Did you enjoy having your own Christmas without any other family or were you lonely? I loved getting your Christmas card!