For Thanksgiving, my brother Jon, and his wife Jodi came to visit us all the way from Utah. They have two darling girls, Madi is three, and Tyli is 11 months. We had such a wonderful visit with them. We had a great Thanksgiving day full of food and fun. They stayed for a week so we also went to the beach and the pool and shopping and the movies and we played games and just had a great time. We are so glad that they came to visit. I was looking through my pictures the other day and found all these great shots of Carver and Madi. Carver and Madi were literally inseparable the whole time they were visiting. They are the cutest little friends. They may be two years different in age, but you would never know it by closeness of their friendship. I think they played non-stop, even late into the evening for the whole six days they visited. I don't remember one fight or argument. I just love to watch them together and see the love they have for each other. Always holding hands, hugging, or helping each other with something. What a neat thing. Cousins are the BEST!
Check out my photography blog
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Carver and Madi
For Thanksgiving, my brother Jon, and his wife Jodi came to visit us all the way from Utah. They have two darling girls, Madi is three, and Tyli is 11 months. We had such a wonderful visit with them. We had a great Thanksgiving day full of food and fun. They stayed for a week so we also went to the beach and the pool and shopping and the movies and we played games and just had a great time. We are so glad that they came to visit. I was looking through my pictures the other day and found all these great shots of Carver and Madi. Carver and Madi were literally inseparable the whole time they were visiting. They are the cutest little friends. They may be two years different in age, but you would never know it by closeness of their friendship. I think they played non-stop, even late into the evening for the whole six days they visited. I don't remember one fight or argument. I just love to watch them together and see the love they have for each other. Always holding hands, hugging, or helping each other with something. What a neat thing. Cousins are the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment