
Cooper is 10 months old. In no time at all, the first year of his life will be in the past. NO!!!! Cooper is my last baby and I am enjoying every single moment of this experience. I sometimes wish I could freeze him at this age. I love all the "baby" stages, and I just think I am going to be sad to see them pass...for the last time. This boy brings us all such joy. Half the time around our house you can see us all gathered around Cooper as he entertains us with his many noises, facial expressions, tricks, and silliness. It's even cute when he throws his food on the floor (well...not for the person that has to clean it up). We love it all. Cooper took a long time to care about being very mobile (a true blessing and a wonderful thing for a veteran mom). He was just happy kind of sitting and doing his own thing, or slowly scooting around. I could put him in one spot and know that he would stay there. It was AWESOME. Well, in the past month he has wanted to be more mobile and started crawling. Though he is into everything and has pulled the huge bar chairs on top of him a couple of times, pulled two lamps off of tables, and keeps trying to eat the cell phone chargers, and constantly has something new in his mouth (legos last night), it really is cute seeing him crawl. I just love this little baby face. I want to kiss it all day and see that cute smile. What could be better than cute little chubby ball of joy that brings such happiness to everyone. What a blessing. Maybe I could shrink all the kids back down to this size. Okay...maybe not. There is something to be said for a child that can bathe and feed themselves. But I sure enjoy this little boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment