All that said...this years trip was absolutely MAGICAL. Pretty sure I say that every year, but it is true. I think these pictures tell the best story. Family, friends, summer traditions, pool parties, girls night out, sleep overs, barbeques, camping, etc. etc.
Tons and tons of cousin fun
My sister Wendy and I...at the drive in movies. Super fun night.
My BFF from highschool Amy Stevens. Like a sister to me. She is so much a part of my summer fun.
My mom is so wonderful to my kids
Carver does some tricks at my sister's pool
My sister Wendy, and my sister in law Jodi went to Provo with me for the week-end. Kinsey had been at BYU for EFY for a week, and we went down to pick her up. We just went a night early, walked around campus, went to dinner, and had some nostalgia from my BYU days.
My mom is amazing. She had her second knee replacement surgery only about 8 weeks before we got to Utah. She was doing great, yet still having a lot of pain. Though we made sure she could rest a lot, she was so cute with my kids. One day she gave them an art lesson. What a special thing that was. She is an amazing artist and it was so sweet to watch her share her knowledge. I will always remember this.
Fun at the Oliver/Stevens. Friends forever. One of our summer overnight spots. Always!!!!!!!!!!
Fulks family talent and variety show



























1 comment:
I always look forward to your Summer vacation pictures because I can just SEE the constant party that it is! Awesome pictures, everyone is growing up so much!
Post a Comment