Fun at Cherry Hill Water Park. This family owned water park is about two minutes from my mom's house. Build on a cherry orchard by a family in our ward when we moved to utah when I was 7. Lots of fun, lots of small town charm. Grown a lot since I was a kid. Kind of a hang out when I was a teen. In fact, I didn't go there for a the waterslides. I usually went there for the life guards. A few of the boys I dated worked there during the summer. Kennedy was THRILLED to have me tell her those stories. Oh...did I say thrilled? I mean MORTIFIED.
Below, one of our "Family dinners". This was in Jon (my brother) and Jodi's back yard. Perfect back yard I must say. I LOVE IT. We even had a talent show at this dinner. These are the moments I love. I pretty much think my boys talents consisted of doing "tricks" on the trampoline (which for Cooper meant just jumping kind of crazy), but I am still proud.
Cooper LOVES his uncles. This is him terrorizing my brother Charlie. I love to see him playing with them.
We had the opportunity to go camping with some of our best friends, The Stevens. We don't camp as much now that we are in Florida...(unless you count girls camp and Trek...which I do), so it was AMAZING to do some real mountain camping. I think we were up on top of some mountain somewhere. Not sure where. I just followed them up there. Driving driving driving forever...then we were on this beautiful mountain all by ourselves. I think somewhere above Kamas. The kids had an amazing time and so did I . Wish John had been there. We used to camp a lot and this kind of brought back those memories. Thanks Amy and Craig. Fun time, amazing food, and great experience.
Me and my mom. Awww, I love my mom. She was recovering from Knee replacement surgery, but she did so well.

A famous game played every year at my sister's swim party. Catch the ball...and make it through that tiny hoop. Carver did it by the way.
This is my friend Heather's darling daughter Madi. She was all over BOTH of my boys. She thought she liked Cooper until she saw Carver...then she said she would marry him instead.

Aww, the cute twin cousins. Born 8 hours apart in the same hospital, by the same doctor. Kinsey and Joy. They were pretty much together every second they could be this year.
My nephew Dylan playing "the game", but making it through the hoop with a dive. And yes...he made it too.
Grandpa giving Coop a ride on the tractor. Okay...mower. But no mower blades were used for this shot of my barefoot kid. Seriously. Yikes. I will always have a picture in my head of my Dad in his later years riding around our big yard on this mower. Or on his little tractor. Always with this hat. I love my Dad.

Best friends since highschool. She moved in my junior year...and who knew we would be friends our WHOLE LIVES. Even our kids are besties. AMY AND AMY!

24th of July with some of my nieces and one of my nephews. Fun swim party all day at my sister's house, then fireworks all night.

And one of MANY moments of pool-time fun we have in Utah. My two middle kids come home with green hair, but oh well. It fades, and we LOVE the pool time.
1 comment:
Keep updating! I love seeing all that you are doing.
Post a Comment