Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All you need is a ROPE SWING!

"I Love Summer"...

Every year when we go to Utah, it is tradition to go visit our friends in Elkridge, a beautiful town up on the mountain above Payson. I have known Onna since we were teaching partners back before we had kids, and we were pregnant with our first kids at the same time. We see then yearly and the kids are so close. We always have an amazing few days at their house.

This is the view from their back deck. They have a view of the whole entire Utah Valley.

We take this same shot every year we visit. These kids have so much fun together.

And this is where the Rope swing comes into play (below). We decided to spend a day at some local ponds swinging from the trees. What a fun experience. I was so proud of my kids being so brave. They climbed high in the trees and swung far out over the pond. And they did it over and over and over. Going higher each time. It was amazing how high some of these kids got.
I had a great time visiting and shopping with my friend Onna, while our kids played Ninja attack, watched movies, wrestled, and played tag. I love the experience that my kids get down in Elkridge. A much more small town feel than where we live, and the kids really love it. Such beautiful views, so close to the mountains, great yard. A great time was had by all.

No comments: