
Check out my photography blog
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Lexi's reception
My darling niece Lexi got married back in May. I think I forgot to do a post about that trip on this blog, but I did feature her wedding photos on my photo blog. She and her darling husband headed to Hawaii for a 7 week stay (Kari was teaching a class at BYU Hawaii), and then when they got home in the summer, they had their reception. How exciting that we were in Utah to experience it. Beautiful night (despite the pouring rain for two hours), wonderful location (just down the street from my sister's house), and fun with family. They are a darling couple and I am so happy for them.

This is the first time me and my parents and all of my siblings have been together in the same spot in YEARS. We took a ton of pictures and had so much fun together. Oh how I miss being around them all the time. I also miss those mountains.
Our sweet Lexi with my fam. This girl is close to my heart. Always has been. Lexi was a little tiny flower girl at my wedding (how could that be...I swear it was not that long ago), and now she is married. I am so THRILLED to see her marry a man like Kari. He is truly amazing. They are now headed off to UCLA where Kari will be getting his PHD. So happy for them.LOVE YOU LEXI!!!!
Me and my sister in Law Jodi (above). Also one of my best friends. We spend a ton of time together when we go to Utah and always stay at her and my brother's house for a while.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment