It has been so long since I have posted anything here, so I thought I would do a series of posts where I look back on our summer. It may take me a while, and it's mostly just so I have these memories recorded for my family, but it makes me happy to look back on moments I love. I love so many of the activities that we do together as a family in the summer, and many of those things happen in Utah, where we spend a month. John was not able to go with us this year, but the kids and I had an amazing time being with family and enjoying the carefree feeling of summer.
Pretty sure Cooper ate three or four popsicles a day. Popsicles for lunch are healthy...right?

Usually John is able to come to Utah with us. But with his new job and the price of airfare, he stayed behind. The kids and I enjoyed our summer, but "Daddy" was missed greatly.
MY FAMILY: I don't think all 8 of my siblings have been in the same spot for years and years. This year we happened to all be in Utah at the same time and we jumped at the chance to take a siblings picture with our parents. A few of our spouses were not in Utah, so sadly they could not be part of the picture. And then...not to mention our children. Honestly, if we were to add all of our children...and their children (can't believe there are such a handful of great grandkids now too)...we would be adding about 40 more people. Yikes. There are a lot of us!!!! I LOVE IT! Just not so easy to capture us all together.
Well, at least I have begun...more posts on summer and our Utah trip coming soon.
1 comment:
Love the pic of your family by the truck! Keep posting cus this is how I keep up on you and you fam, I love summer too and just can't believe its over. We have only been in school for almost three weeks now but it's already busy, and seminary, yikes I'm going to do a whole post about that!
Post a Comment