Monday, July 12, 2010

Oh the Places you'll go (Girls Camp 2010)

Girls camp this year was on a ward level. It was fun to help plan the whole event, but it sure made for a busy spring with Trek and vacations. But it all turned out great and was so worth it. We went to Blue Springs Florida and it was wonderful. Our theme was "Oh the Places You'll Go" worked out perfectly for all these girls that have so many wondrful things in their futures.



We floated down the beautiful crystal clear spring, took hikes, made crafts, had team building, ate good food, did skits, sat around the camp fire, got caught in rain storms, played games...and just enjoyed ourselves. I LOVE the leaders I worked with...and I LOVE the girls!!!!

Kinsey was a youth leader this year and it was so neat to see all the things that she and the other YCL's did to make the experience special for the new girls. They all named their cabins and planned devotionals and really went the extra mile.

No comments: