I now officially have a "cub scout". I seriously don't know anything about scouts and worry that I will be completely "lost" in this whole process, but Carver is so excited and loves scouts already...and John can fill in the blanks for me. Carver went to Cub Scout Day Camp for an entire week. Didn't know such a thing existed. Wow...so many scouts...so many activities...but Carver loved it.
Check out my photography blog
Monday, July 12, 2010
Carver turns 8
Carver turned 8 years old last month. My first boy is growing up...and it's not that easy for a mother to deal with (sniff). I always feel like "8" is a really significant age where my kids really start becoming independent and wanting to be their own person. Good and bad things about this for a mom. But we are so proud of this boy. He is a wonderful son that loves his family. He helps me out and is a wonderful big brother to Cooper. He is so excited to get baptized (we will do it in August). We spent his birthday in Nashville and he loved having a pool party. Back in Orlando he took a few friends to see Toy Story 3 for further celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment