I had the opportunity to be the photographer for the "LDS Prom" that our stake put on last month. It was a new experience to work with lights and a back drop and SO many people, but it was a really great experience. John was invaluable to me with the set up of the lights and the backdrop. He worked long and hard and is the perfect partner. He even set up a monitor so that the kids could watch the shots that were being taken. He is a huge help on all of my shoots as he knows so much about lighting and the technical side of things, plus has a very artistic eye. Thanks sweetie! The night was really fun for all the kids. The dinner and decorations were great and I loved being a part of it all. Kinsey was not able to be at the Prom as it was for 16 and up, but I loved seeing all the kids I work with in the ward and the stake. They looked amazing, and as usual, I loved being with them.
John caught me in action as I took some of the leaders pics. Sara and Matt Rose.
These were are a few of the group pics of the kids from my ward.
No comments:
Post a Comment