Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Birthday Tutu

For my birthday, my friends gave me a tutu...I suppose so that I would feel young. And yes...they made me wear it out in public at a birthday party. But hey, I'm a good sport...and I love pink, and I love my friends, so I wore it. But I figured the tutu could be put to even greater use. Yes...in a photo shoot. So I slipped it on after church one day and Kennedy took a bunch of pictures of me. I think this girl has a great eye for taking pictures. Stefanie Dowdy made this tutu...and I think she should start selling them. So cute...and so fun.




I had to get the girls into the fun as well.



1 comment:

~LisaLou~ said...

Happy Birthday Amy!
Last year my little sister gave Carly and me matching tutu's for our birthday's also. We housecleaned wearing them! (Cleaning was much funner in a tutu, by the way!)
Hope you had a fun birthday celebration!
Miss all of you girls!
Lisa