Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kennedy turns 11

So yes...I do this for every one of my kids birthdays. Post a bazillion pictures from their past. I realize it is a LONG walk down memory lane. I realize it might be embarrassing for Kennedy. I realize it might be boring for anyone other than me...but I just can't help myself. As each year passes, I just can't believe how time is going faster and faster. I remember all these moments in Kennedy's life as if they were yesterday. She was the cutest little thing and always my little buddy. But yes...I need to come to terms with the fact that she is now a full fledged tween that would love to spend all her time looking through "Teen Beat" magazines, who has opinions about everything, and gets embarrassed when her mom gushes about her. So I will just say this. Kennedy...WE LOVE YOU. Thank you for being the girl that you are. We are so proud of you!





























3 comments:

Nicole Jackson said...

Eleven! WHy is time going by so dang fast? Very cute pictures of her through the years! Happy Birthday Kennedy!

Kevin, Sarah & Kids said...

Kenndy Happy Birthday your such a cutie! We wished we where closer! love you guys

Brenda Jaramillo said...

Amy, I cannot believe how much she has grown. so darling all of these pictures are.