Monday, September 7, 2009

Enchanting entrances

I have this thing about doors. Not your every day run of the mill doors, but old and interesting doors. Well, I found my fill in St. Augustine, and I just had to capture them all. Beautiful! And I don't know if it is true, but these door seem to lead to somewhere magical. I guess it is a mystery. That is part of the reason I like them.

















Okay okay...it's a window and not a door...but still cool.

3 comments:

Alexa Slaughter said...

Ok when you take my bridals or engagements or whatever, we are totally going to St. Augustine and using these doors/windows. Love it! <3

Jodi said...

I love these pictures. How beautiful! You have such an eye for unique things. It's funny how you start seeing pictures all around you. These are some of my favorites for sure.

The Florida Roses said...

WOW! These are so cool. This will have to be a Lopez/Rose trip for when we want our next family pictures taken :)