Monday, June 15, 2009

Carver turns 7!!!!

On June 13th, my sweet boy turned 7. We were on a road trip heading back from Nashville, and so we stopped and celebrated in Atlanta. Carver said it was a great birthday. We swam, watched a movie together, went to a cool park, and had a fun birthday dinner...and even decorated out hotel room. When Carver woke up the morning of his birthday, he said, "Mom, look at me...I am sure I am different in my height since I am 7". This boy stole my heart the minute he was born. I thought I was only a "girl mom", but little did I know the special bond I would also have with my boys. Carver is such a wonderful son and I am so proud of him. He is happy, fun, sensitive, sweet, rowdy, adventurous, smart, and kind. I love to watch him play sports. I love to see him play with his baby brother, and I love it that he still gives his mom great hugs and kisses. I feel blessed that this sweet boy came into my life 7 short years ago. I love you Carver!!!!












2 comments:

Jodi said...

Carver really is the sweetest, cutest kid around (and not around in our case.) We love him and are counting down until we get to see him and all of you soon!

Shayla said...

Amy,
I can't how big he is. That black and white picture of him with the jacket is sooooooo cute. He is a stud!