Oh how I love those sweet baby teeth. Those perfect little smiles made up of perfect little straight teeth. Though I also love a good "gap" in my kids mouth, I am always a little sad to see the baby teeth gone, knowing their could be years ahead of "crazy teeth", and possibly braces. In this case, the teeth left Carver's mouth...SOONER THAN I PLANNED. Carver did not really lose his two front teeth by "natural means". Instead, he had a little mishap in a bounce-house. Oh the poor kid that got the other end of this head-butt. His teeth were instantly loose, there was a lot of blood, and one tooth turned gray immediately. At the end of the day, we pulled one tooth out ourselves, and by morning, the other one was hanging by a thread...so out it came. No time to wiggle those two little teeth. No time to say goodbye to that sweet sparkling chicklet smile. No time to take just one more perfect head shot of the "little" boy. Nope...now he is all grown up...with a gap in his mouth to show it. And actually, I am quite in love with this new look. Can you blame me?
Check out my photography blog
Monday, May 25, 2009
Seems like a KNOCK-OUT to me!
Oh how I love those sweet baby teeth. Those perfect little smiles made up of perfect little straight teeth. Though I also love a good "gap" in my kids mouth, I am always a little sad to see the baby teeth gone, knowing their could be years ahead of "crazy teeth", and possibly braces. In this case, the teeth left Carver's mouth...SOONER THAN I PLANNED. Carver did not really lose his two front teeth by "natural means". Instead, he had a little mishap in a bounce-house. Oh the poor kid that got the other end of this head-butt. His teeth were instantly loose, there was a lot of blood, and one tooth turned gray immediately. At the end of the day, we pulled one tooth out ourselves, and by morning, the other one was hanging by a thread...so out it came. No time to wiggle those two little teeth. No time to say goodbye to that sweet sparkling chicklet smile. No time to take just one more perfect head shot of the "little" boy. Nope...now he is all grown up...with a gap in his mouth to show it. And actually, I am quite in love with this new look. Can you blame me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little guy! hope the tooth fairy doesn't mind! love and miss you guys
Post a Comment