Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Kinsey! 15 years!

Okay, so I am SO behind in my blogging. I am not one of those people that takes pictures...and that very day gets them blogged about. As much as I love blogging, that kind of "up-keep", gives me a head ache. I just blog about things after the fact...when I get the time. In fact, I have about 4 or 5 things that I totally want to blog about...but just haven't done it yet...thus the lack of recent activity on this blog... But NOT TODAY. Today Kisney turned 15, and I just have to let her know how much I love her, So I am posting some beautiful pics of her (truly taken today right after church), and some baby pics as well (not taken today...if you were wondering). I can't believe that Kinsey is 15 already. Where has the time gone. I remember so clearly the days that it was just me and Kinsey and John. I was so excited to be a mom, and Kinsey brought so much joy into our lives. She continues to do so. I feel so blessed to be the mom of such a great girl.
Things I love about Kinsey: Her kindess, her dedication, her sense of responsibility, her lack of material demands, her ability to choose amazing friends, her intelligence, her hard working attitude with school and homework, her responsibility she shows with her siblings and our home, her beauty (inside and out), her love of books, the dance she does late at night, her bargain shopping abilities, her smile...and the list could go on and on. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KINSEY!


I couldn't resist taking a walk down memory lane with these older pics of Kinsey.













Another pic of Kinsey Today!!!!
Since Kinsey's birthday was on a Sunday, she had a few friends over on Friday night and they had a slumber party. They had all taken the AP test that morning, so they were ready to relax. Glad the stress is less.






Hooray....it's kinsey's birthday!

2 comments:

Steph Wynder said...

Happy birthday, Kinsey! I loved those baby pictures of Kinsey - since that is still how I think of her. I think I have a few to add like that picture of her standing in our empty toybox! Good memories . . . Anyway, she has turned out to be a beautiful girl and it sounds like inside as well as out - but who would expect less with you as her mom!

Simply White said...

Kinsey- I can't believe you are already 15! Happy Birthday!! I still think of you as that little girl that I babysat and danced around the room with. You have truly become a beautiful young woman! I'm sure your parents are having to keep all of the guys away. I think of your family often and hope that we will get to see you sometime soon.