Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Celebrity baseball game

One night Carrie and Jason took us to the Celebrity Baseball game. I guess all the celebrities were in town for the Music festival, so they play this fun softball game against each other. It was such a fun event, up close and personal and casual. The weather was perfect, the night was beautiful, and we just had such a good time.
My girls were so excited to see Carrie Underwood. She actually plays quite well.




Carrie Underwood, The Carter Twins, and a few others, lining up and getting ready to play

Kinsey got a few autographs afterwards. She was the cutest little fan...and it was fun to see her all excited.

This boy is in a new group called "Love and Theft" and Kinsey got his autograph, and his picture, and went home and listened to his songs on the Internet. I told her...who knows...he could be the next Keith Urban...and then you can say "I knew him way back when". Cute picture anyway.


No comments: