Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dance-tasitc

Kennedy had her annual dance recital a few weeks ago. We always look forward to seeing what fun dance Kennedy performs at the end of the year. She did a great job and we always love watching her. She danced to "Beat the Drum". She has been taking at D & L dance for 4 years now.

Sara Rose is Kennedy's teacher, and also one of my best friends. Sara is an amazing dancer herself and such a wonderful choreographer. I love to see all the dances she comes up with. She dances in the teachers number each year, and SHE IS AMAZING. I think she steals the show every year. I am glad that Kennedy gets to learn to dance from someone that is so talented and that love Kennedy so much.

After the show we went to dinner at Tijuana Flats (one of Kenna's favorite restaurants) and the Roses came with us. A good way to end the evening...especially knowing that a few hours later we would be hitting the road for Nashville (pictures coming soon).

1 comment:

Sara Rose said...

Kennedy is such a cute little dancer and was so fun to have in my class this year! Sorry I have crazy eyes in this picture you posted :) he he he...I love sharing all these fun memories with you guys!