Friday, January 30, 2009

The adventures of Grandma and Grandpa Fulks...in Florida

My parents came to visit from Utah..and it was so wonderful. In the next several posts, I have documented the FUN so that we can always remember the wonderful time we had together (so family members, if you are interested...check out the next few posts). One perfect afternoon we headed out to my favorite park, Fort Christmas, and I was able to take these shots of my parents with my kids. Something I will treasure always. It was a beautiful day and perfect weather for a picnic and family fun. Thank you so much Mom and Dad for the time you spent with us.


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! I love the pics. Today I thought of you because I had my first official photo shoot. I even used my little cannon camera. We'll see how they turn out. :) We miss you and are sorry we weren't there for all of the fun!

Anonymous said...

awww - I loved seeing all those pictures of your family!